Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Millie and the kitties 2/27/08 AM

Went to see Millie and the clan a little before 9am today... Millie must have really had to go potty she tinkled a bit before I could get her leash on poor girl..Maybe she was excited too :)
anyway..we went to go on our walk and we ran into Holly.. Holly wanted to say Hi, Millie could care less..Holly was a little more "aggressive" for Millie this morning so Holly and her mom went on their way and we went ours... we went on to the bridge. Millie did her business and trotted off and left me behind :( ... she waited for me at the corner :) good girl!
got home.. Gave Millie fresh water and food. gave her a treat. Fed Kitties and gave them treats. Cleaned the cat box...
Met Millie on the couch .. I was so tired that I laid on the couch and she snuggled up right next to me.....this is where it gets cute... we laid there for awhile..I was holding her and she would look back at me and I would rub her neck and head.... THEN I was going to get up and go... Millie wouldn't let me go! she pushed back and rolled into me!! and whined LOL so I said ok I will stay a little longer.. we were pretty comfy and I had nothing to do so I stayed a bit longer... tried to get up again....she did it again!! LOL ok sweet baby wants some snuggling I will stay a little longer ..... the 3rd time I had to bribe her!! I said ok wanna treat????? she got up the 3rd time!! I was so touched by that... I just love that girl!! she is so tender hearted...
gave milllie her treat and I gave the kitties and pet and one more round of pettin for Millie.. I held her head and looked in her eyes and I told her I loved her and I would be back later..to be a good girl...
so I will be back tonight :)

No comments: