Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Millie and the Kitties 2/26/08 AM

Saw Millie around 9am.. Gave her a treat.. Leashed her up and we went walking!! Very windy this morning!! she loved it.. She was very happy and bouncy this morning!! we walked up to the bridge..she did all her business and we stopped a few times to get some huggin in... I just love that girl!
headed for home.... got in got her treat. Fed kitties... Cleaned cat box.. Treats for kitties.. Washed Millies wet food bowl..
Met Millies on the couch for some pettin time..
she laid down on the couch with her little head on my lap awwwwww I just rubbed her belly and her head and ears and talked to her.... the kitties came by and I pet them once or twice while I pet Millie (hey I am a multi-tasker!!) she didn't mind as long as the attention was on her!
after a bit I had to go...so I gave Millie half a treat and started to go.. she usually goes to the stairway...this time she went to the couch and sat there... I felt awful LOL so I went to the couch and gave her a little head rub and a kiss and told her I would be back for her later... she just stood there looking at me... I hated to leave her.... she wass till there when I left.. poor girl :( LOL

I will be back tonight :)

No comments: