Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gustafson Pups 2/10/08

Saw the pups today around 1:30.. All were so good Kajsa and Kurt were very happy to see me ! Little Kjellsea was a little defensive at first.. let them out to do some business.. Tried to feed kjellsea, she didn't want any food but Kajsa did... I put food back in can and washed out the bowl :(
played in the house a little..
I decided to gain a little trust with Kjellsea.. So I sat on the floor after I gave goodies and she came up to me and sniff and stuff and then eventually she came to me and got on my lap and let me hold her and she kissed me and let me rub her belly, we made friends fast!!
Little Kjellsea wasn't letting anyone get petted, she was very hyper, so we all went back out and I was able to love on everyone.
Kurt and Kajsa were roaming the yard and my new buddy kjellsea followed me as I walked the yard with her, talking and playing with her. Then we stopped by the pond and I held Kajsa for a little and then sat down and loved on Kurt... Loved on Kjellsea too.. She is a sweet baby
Everone was good Kurt and Kajsa are probably worn out from that little fircracker!!

I changed Kjellseas training pad and threw old one in garbage
Topped dry food
Gave them fresh water
Be back on Wednesday afternoon!

No comments: