Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Autrey Girls 2/5/08

Daisy met me at the door today all smiles!! my angel baby!! let the others out and we all went outside to enjoy the beautiful (yet windy) day!! they were all running and so happy!! Cait just loves to RUN! everyone did their buisness and ran to the door ...ready for laptime I guess!!
we had a bit of chicken treat and started laptime... Daisy first (can't resist those eyes)..Maggie and Cait were allover me had to tell them to stop and sit...they were pretty good after that... Then Abby.. while I had abby on my lap, the delivery came..that was fine with Abby..everyone was barking at the door and she had some peace!! LOL Cait was next and she was so good..just lay so good and quiet on my lap smoochin me!! loves her laptime!! last but not least was maggie, she just wants to climb me and smother me with lovin!!! LOL I keep tellin her "easy Maggie" and she calms down, then gets all excited again....work in progress, right?? all sweet babies :)
I let them all out while I got your box...put it in the kitchen and then I went out to join them and they were havin a ball with that wind!!
Brought em back in and gave them all a treat when they got in their crates good girls!!!

be back Thursday!!!

No comments: