Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hassler Cats 2/17/08

Saw Kitties around 10:30 this morning. Doodlebug met me at the door! as usual!
I saw 3 bowls on the counter , so I assume there are 3 bowls to be filled.. So I did.
Gave the kitties fresh water and washed Abbies bowls

Met Doodle on the couch for laptime..Took him a few minutes but he finaly came up and got some rubbin in!! Isis didn't seem too interested. She let me pet her head a couple of times, but seemed to cower down ... Maybe tomorrow she will be better. She hasn't seen me in awhile :(

Pickles popped out!!!! I was talking to Isis trying to get her to come u on the couch and get a little petting. Lo and behold, Pickles takes a few steps into the living room....stopped. saw me and then.. SLOWLY... backed back into the bedroom..tooo funny!

gave the kids a couple of pounce treats (put some under the bed for Pickles)and told them I would be back in the morning!!

brought in Saturdays mail!!

everyone is good!!

No comments: