Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Charlie Zini 2/19/08

Charlie was sleeping on his bed when I came in.. so cute... he woke up and I rubbed his head and belly and he rolled around and stretched and stretched LOL I went into the kitchen and he got up and followed me..we leashed up and went for our walk.
Charlie urinated about 4x...No BM. 2 trucks went by and he didn't go after them .... we got to the stop sign and he turned around on his own (smart pup) and we headed back...got to the house and he headed right for the door GOOD BOY!!
headed for the matt in the living room to get some lovin when we came in did a little itchin, scratchin and belly rubbin!! got his little pup massage!! and ear rub!! he likes all that lovin!!
I let him out in the yard and he didn't do much , walked out to the grass but no BM..
He walked into the bedroom so I got him a treat and gave it to him and pet him a little more and told him I would see him on thursday!!

good boy!!!

No comments: