Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Millie and the Kitties 2/26/08 PM

Millie was very happy to see me tonight !! Fed her her wet food and she chowed that down . Meanwhile, I fed Sam, and the kitties and gave the kitties some new treats I bought (which they LOVE) then we went for our walk.. VERY windy, didn't bother her a bit I think she liked it. She stopped in front of the house and rolled in all the nice dead grass!! all full of it!! LOL I brushed her off and she shook it off so we got it off eventually! LOL then we went walking!
we went to the bridge and back..Millie did all her business like a good girl... got ahead of me on the way home.. She kept looking back like "are ya comin?" LOL I told her yeah wait for me!!
got home and gave Millie fresh water and checked her fdry food it was still full..as soon as I gave her her water though she started eating up all her dry food (good girl). Gave her a treat
Then I went to the couch and waited... HERE COMES MILLIE!! we sat there and talked and she got her lovin.... when I strated to get up to go, she got up and stood in front of my legs! LOL
then I offered her another treat and she got up LOL ... gave her 1/2 a treat... when I left she was laying in front of the office door so I gave her a quickie belly rub and some kisses...gave the kitties some quick lovin and went on my way

be back in the morning!! with a brush!! maybe some thinning shears!!
everyones doing great!!
Mail in!!

No comments: