Thursday, March 20, 2008

Autrey Girls 3/20/08

Girls were great today!! Beautiful sunny day!!! they loved it!! let them out and they were so happy!! the kids were playing next door and I think daisy wanted to go there and play with them... Really had to call her to get her in...
everyone in for laptime...Abby was first and wasn't taking lip from anyone!! Cait has become the ultimate love bug!!! shes up there with daisy!! so cute!! maggie was sooooo good waited so good and patiently for her turn I took a picture.. When I did have her on my lap she was so sweet and gentle...didn't kiss me with her teeth!! or lunge!! very good girl!!
everyone was very very good!!!
let them all out again before I left and they all scattered and did their thing! Daisy went back by the kids!! she was really tirn when I called her!! she was a good girl and came when I fgot a little firm with her! :)
all came back and went right into their crates and had a little treat!!!
told them all I loved them and to have a good easter!!! I will see them Tuesday!!

No comments: