Thursday, March 13, 2008

Charlie Zini 3/13/08

Charlie was sleeping (snoring) when I got to the house today.. In his little bed... I think I scared him when I woke him up.. He seemed a bit jolted... He got up and walked atound and strectched then walked into the wall. poor guy.... Guess he woke up too fast... he had a little water
we went on our walk.. he urinated 5x and BM'ed 2x (one solid and one a little soft), then we came in. I wiped him off with his wipes. He had some water.. he wanted to go out in the yard. let him out , he urinated again.
came in and went to the matt and belly rubbed and itched and scratched!! His ears semmed a little more itchy than usual.. He was really digging his head into the matt trying to scratch.. So I was rubbing his ears for him and he was loving it... Maybe justy itchy maybe needs an ear wash??
well, we did our rubbin and stuff and when it was time to go Charlie didn't wanna go.. I had to go! LOL so I picked up Charlie VERY GENTLY, I didn't hurt him, (I picked him up from front and back no stress on any part of him) and placed him in the bedroom with his treats..
Good boy!!!!

No comments: