Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Autrey Girls 3/25/08

Long weekend !! Missed my girls!!! Everyone was happy!! me too ! I miss them after a few days!! we all went outside and enjoyed the beautiful day!! everyone pottied and came running back to me!! we came in and had a little bit of treat and started laptime... cait just loves it and makes sure thats she first.. daisy is not in love with that... She waits patiently I usually rub her head while I am lovin on Cait. Maggie is a fast one too. Leaving the little ones last! Daisy knows its worth the wait cuz I am gonna love her to death!! Abby as usual, is miss antsy pants, gets up there and then can't hold still!! LOL she is getting better though!! we always have a great time...
then we all went back out... funny if I am not following them they stand right by me.. I decided to sit by the grill and let them run and play. They just sat on the ground and waited for me to do something LOL so I walked around the yard with them and ran back and forth a little bit! they like that! LOL love my girls!!
back in the house and a little treat for everyone and they went right into their crates like good girls!!!
be back on Thursday!!!

No comments: