Friday, March 28, 2008

Charlie Zini 3/27/08

Charlie was in a great mood yesterday! he was awake in his crate when I got there.. he came out when he saw me and we went on our walk.. He urinated a lot and he BM'ed also..
when we got home we went outside in the yard to enjoy the weather.. I think he liked the wind blowing in his face he just let it blow his ears!! he walked around a little and urinated again and then sat down and started grooming himself.
came inside and did some rolling and belly rubbin... he came and just sat close to me and I just rubbed his head and stroked his back... he seemed very content :)
he eventually just went in the bedroom and started eating his treats and it was almost time for me to go... so I put up the gate and went on my way... He was just fine...
I cleaned up his legs and belly too (as usual)

have a good weekend Tina!

No comments: