Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mallory Cats 3/15/08

Kids came to me again today.. Today was can food day!!! yay!! Gave them their dry food with 1/2 can each mixed in and fresh water.. I chnaged the litter in the upstairs litter box.. The downstairs box is a different type of litter.. It s clay litter.. I will use the rest of the litter in there.. I wasn't sure at first whether or not to change it because there isn't a lot of the clumping litter left.. but I will do it tomorrow :)
The kitties are getting comfortable with me, still a little shy sometimes... I have learned the Chowder loves feet and shoes!! she was in my shoes and nuzzling my feet!! LOL Pasha let me brush him a little and comes right to me...
Pasha found a wasp today.... Tried to kill it I am glad I could him.. I killed it for him before he got stung :) in the toilet he went (the wasp!!)
everyone is good the kitties seem to be happy, eating well and playing and purring a lot when I am there!!
Miss mom and dad!!!

No comments: