Saturday, March 22, 2008

Long Dogs 3/22/08 8:30 am

Girls were happy to see me this morning ...Let everyone out. Everyone did their business... Came in and started chewing and playing .babygirl started eating and drinking, and so did Addie.. Butterfly is so sweet she just tags along with everyone!!
Fresh food and water...
I hung out with the girls outside for about 15 minutes while they did their thing then we all went inside and while they played I jsut kind of took turns with Addie and babygirl on my lap.. Shasta was way to busy making sure she knew where all the chewy bones were! Butterfly was up on the table watching the whole scenario!
I let them outside one more time and they did some more "business" LOL
I put them back in their crates because it was still a bit cool this morning
be back later!!!

No comments: