Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mallorys Cats 3/16/08

Pasha and Chowder are doing great!! Both came right to me when I walked in this morning... We all went right for the laundry room for breakfast... Disposed of the old bowl. gave them frsh dry food in frsh bowls. Fresh water.
Dumped old litter in downstairs litter box and put in new litter and liner.. I have 2 garbage bags of old litter to be picked up. I will look for garbage pick up day :)
Both upstairs and downstairs boxes are fresh..
Played with Pasha a bit. he was way more interested in the birds in the backyard today :)
went into front living room to play with Chowder...she sure likes my shoes!! LOL she let me pick ker up and hold her and pet her she is a little love bug!!
will give them some treats tomorrow....
They are doing really good. eating well!!
Knocked over fireplace gate in the night... Must have been some party!! LOL
Be back in the morning!

No comments: