Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Charlie Zini 3/11/08

Charlie was awake when I came this afternoon. He was on his little blanket. We leashed up and went on our walk. It was such a nice day. I think Charlie would have liked to have walked forever! We went to the stop sign and back then he roamed around the front yard for awhile... he urinated about 4x and had a BM...Since he was enjoying the weather I let him out in the yard after our walk... We spent a majority of the time outside today... He just lay on the deck and groomed himself.. I just sat next to him and let him enjoy the warmth and sun... He went out into the grass one more time and urinated... he seemed a bit wobbly... I don't know if it was his legs or the uneven grass.... we went in and he had some more water (he drank a lot when we came in from the walk). I gave him a treat from the bedroom .. I wiped him down with a pet wipe.. and told him I would see him Thursday

P.S. I will see Charlie tomorrow late afternoon :)

No comments: