Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mallory Cats 3/12/08

Pasha and Chowder are getting to be very friendly!! came around 9:20 this morning. Fed the kids their dry food in new fresh bowls. Fresh water. Cleaned out the litter boxes. They are not using downstairs litter box.
Pasha spent a lot of time with me today. Let me brush him. He was rolling allover the floor and let me rub his back and head and ears.. we were having a great time... Chowder was hiding out in the front living area.
Chowder waited for me and I came to her (under the chair) she really liked my yellow Nike Shoes! it seemed that it was her turn now and she chased pasha away about 3times! I pet her for awhile and then she just didn't seem interested. More interested in my shoes...
Pasha came back..gave him a little more petting.. Brushed his chest a little more.

alternated lights...
everyone is eating and doing fine a lot of purring and happy kitties!!

No comments: