Saturday, March 22, 2008

Long Dogs 3/22/08 5pm

Pop in visit.. I was on my way to a house sit and checked in with the girls, just came in and let them all out. Let Babygirl and Addie out to stretch...
I hope you don't mind....I brought another crate for Babygirl and maybe you can use the crate Babygirl is using for Addie . They just seem so small for them! I brought one for Babygirl thats a little taller and a little bit longer..she can stand up better in in and a little more room to move.. She has been going outside and not once in the crate... Its a wire crate and you are welcome to have it... It looks like Addie is outgrowing that little one too!
anyway I hope you don't mind me making the change.. if you do I apologize...
Mail is in and I will be back around 9pm to let them out and stay for 45 minutes or so with them..
everyone is doing fine! playing and eating and pooping and doing dog stuff!!

No comments: