Friday, March 21, 2008

Mallory Cats 3/21/08 Final Visit

Pasha and Chowder were just beautiful this morning, very friendly and followed me allover.....probably because they were bad kitties and got into the treats again.... I left the bag so you can see what they did to it... I guess I should have put the bag in a different spot than where you usually keep them... Didn't know the kitties were so resourceful :)
well, everyone was fed and fresh water.. Cleaned both cat boxes.. Played with the kitties and Chowder let me have her on my lap for a few minutes she was just purring away, then she decided to chase Pasha... I called Pasha to come get some attention before I left but he never came back out..
I enjoyed caring for the kitties in your absence and I hope you will call on me again if you ever need my services!
Thank you!!!

No comments: