Monday, March 17, 2008

Millie and the kitties 3/17/08 PM

Wes came with me to see Millie and the kids tonight.. Millie barked at him a little Then again it seems Millie barks at night for that wet food!! Gave her wet food and fed the kitties and Sam while she ate. Then we and went for our walk. We went past the bridge. No poop??? Hmmmm..
we got home gave Millie her dry food (she ate her morning dry good girl) and we did snuggle time first (before ear treatment). After some snuggle time she got up and ate some food... Then got all ansy...
I let her out in the yard and she finished her business!! YAY!!! LOL
Came in started to get ear treatment out and Millie hid.... I called her.."Come on Millie we gotta do this Come on Millie girl" she came out like good girl and let me do it awwwwww gave her a treat for being so good :) lots of kisses and loving for this brave girl!!
when I tried to leave she ran in front of me :( I hate leaving her at night. Gave her a smooch and told her I would be back first thing in the morning :)
Mail was not in box. Mail delivery-person was coming down the street as we were leaving at nearly 7pm!!!!! LOL
get mail in the morning
by the way winds are strong and your umbrella in the backyard has bitten the dust, if you didn't already know! LOL

No comments: