Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mallory Cats 3/18/08

Pasha and Chowder came right to me again today let me pet them and were very friendly today. They were probably very happy to see me after the storm!. I assume the were a little scred last night. The rugs were a little astray and the toilet paper in the bathroom was all off the roll in a pile on the floor! threw it away and put on a new roll. LOL
Fed Pasha and Chowder and gave them Fresh water. Scooped out Upstairs and Downstairs litter boxes..
Sat in the front living room with both Pasha and Chowder. Pasha let me rub his head and ears. He was just purring!!! Chowder didn't seem to want any...
of course when I was leaving she wanted some attention... So I have her a little love real quick and headed out.
Alternated lights
will be back in the morning!

No comments: