Friday, March 21, 2008

Long Dogs 3/21/08

Came by this afternoon to see the girls. Everyone was really happy to see me. We all went outside.. Even Butterfly came out and sat on the table and got some fresh air. Babygirl was a shaking little mess. I just held her and she eventually stopped. Poor baby... She kinda held on for dear life! :)
Addie was trying to crawl up my and Shasta was just having a nice relaxing time on her swing..
we went inside for a bit and I was trying to pet all three of the dogs at once I had Babygirl in my arms and Addie on my lap and Shasta behind me on the couch!
Addie did make a mess in her crate, but not on the pad, so I got the poop out and rinsed it out and put back in the pad.
Babygirl doesn't seem so in love with the crate but shes not freakin out either...
I am going to do an extra visit today and tomorrow free of charge just because Babygirl is new to the crate thing and I want to make sure she gets enough "out of crate time" to eat and drink and "out time" .
everyone is doing good. I am going to go back before 5pm and then this evening after 8...

No comments: