Friday, March 21, 2008

Long Dogs 3/21/08 9PM

went back to see the girls tonight. Spent almost an hour there. Let them all out. Addie nor Babygirl had eaten or had water since I had been there so I was hand feeding them! LOL once I started they both started eating.. then Babygirl finally had some water... I gave them all new chewy bones and they played musical chewies! after about 1/2 an hour we all went out again and Babygirl finally went of on her own and went potty!!! Yay!!! Addies is a character she is just everywhere!!
we had a good time tonight, everyone was happy!! I brought my husband with, and he was getting loved to death by Shasta!! Babygirl liked him and of course Addie liked him so they were all 3 running back and forth between the 2 of us... Butterfly was on the table most of the time , just watching, gave her some lovin too!!
Water bowls are fine, refilled food bowls...
Took garbage out to the curb
all is good!!!
be back in the morning!!

No comments: