Friday, March 14, 2008

Mallory Cats 3/14/08

Pasha and Chowder caem right to me when I came in this morning! I was so happy!
I pet them and then went to the room to feed them. Gave them fresh dry food and fresh water.
I then took the bucket and went upstairs to clean the droppings in the litter box, Chowder ran up and nuzzled me. I picked her up and pet her and held her a few minutes.. What a sweet girl!!
Told her I was going to clean her box and I would be down in a minute. LOL cleaned the box and came down., Checked other box nothing in there to scoop out.
Met Pasha in the back living room and pet him , rubbed his head and ears and belly, he was purring really load and rolling around... spent some time with him
then I went into the front area and met up with Chowder and she went staright for my shoes! then she came up and let me pet her and love on her. Played a little with the stick toy. Pasha came in too.
they were a lot better than yesterday. Very lively and energetic and playful
Alternated lights

everythings good!

No comments: