Saturday, March 15, 2008

Maggie and Cooper 3/15/08

Maddie and Cooper were happy to see me as I was them!! I was happy they recognized me!
Cooper was a little love bug as usual!!
I let Cooper out and he dawdled a lot but he finally did his business. Maddie would NOT go out. I tried everything.. Even treats.. She would not budge...
I sat in the living room with them for awhile doing head rubs and belly rubs.. Then tried to get her out again NOTHING. She would go all the way into the front living room and stand there.
Gave them a coupe treats and spent a little more time with them.
when Maddie realized I was getting ready to go she started barking... I sat with her and told her she didn't have to do that...pet her a little - when Cooper wasn't bumpin her out of the way!!
and gave her a kiss on the head!! :)
Be back in the morning to feed the kids and let them out

No comments: