Saturday, March 8, 2008

Millie and the kitties 3/8/08 PM

Mail in tonight.. Millie was a happy camper tonight.. Ate all her wet food and was ready to go walking!!
went for our walk.. saw Holly :) walked to the bridge and back Millie was in a good mood had a little trot in her step waggin her tail! LOL
In a hurry to get home for treats I suppose!!

Came home gave Millie her treat and her dry food..she gobbled it up :) while she ate I fed the kitties and gave them treats and fed Sam.
I washed the dishes while I was there while Millie ate (because they were there!)

After Millie ate I did her ear wash and then her ear drops in her left ear. then I laid her on her right side for a bit to try to make sure the drops went down shes such a good girl very cooperative.... gave her a treat for being good
met Millie at the couch and let her lie down with her head on my lap (right side down still workin on that left ear!) and I rubbed her head and belly and she just ate it up... her little noises tell me shes happy.
Lucky came up and got some petting ... then I offered Millie a treat (bacon treat) and she got up and I gave her a little head rubbin and talked to her before I left... when I went to get my coat Luck was almost inside it! LOL funny critters..
when I left Millie was sitting by the staircase...gave her a quickie bellyrub and told her I would see her in the morning :)

No comments: