Thursday, March 6, 2008

Autrey Girls 3/6/08

What an awful day!!!! I came a little earlier because the weather was getting bad... let the girls out and I don't think they cared for it either..except Cait!! LOL Maggie tinkled on the doormat.
Abby really wanted no part of the rain and cold, Daisy did her thing and came back.. Cait was like white lightning, runnin back and forth!! LOL

Brought them in and dried them off and gave em all some laptime.... I think they still needed to go out so after laptime I let the go out again and they all did their business and came runnin back!! went right to their crates LOL towel dried Cait she was the only one that got WET the others only had wet paws... gave em all a treat and told em I would se them tomorrow

all good girls!!! all crackin me up!!!

Talked to MOM will be there Monday to pick up Cait :)

No comments: