Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Autrey Girls 3/4/08

What a great day today!! the girls were great!! Daisy met me at the door! we let the other girls out of the kitchen and we all went outside! beautiful (yet muddy) day! everyone was happy to see the sun and warmer weather!! after everyone did their business we went inside...had a little treat...then NAILS!!!
I got Cait first... She was a saint...SOOOOOO good!! a little antsy and a little yelp but she was great!!! got em all... then Daisy, Abby tried biting me and the clippers because she freaked on the grinder, so I got her front paws not the back I will work on them again Thursday.
Maggie was a pro...let me do it all. I got those back dew claws and they were long . she was a terrific girl!!.. Now get this!!!! Cait let me go back over her nails with the grinder!!!! GOOD GIRL!!! she just loved on me the whole time too so did daisy.
They were all just angels... I also broufght my slicker brush and brushed them all.. Daisy seemed scared of it at first..I don't know if that other groomer has hurt her with it or hit her or what, but I used that brush on her all the time with no problems and this time she cowered and walked away... anyway she let me do it afterall...
everyone is brushed and nails are good and they were all great!!

see them Thursday and Friday!!

No comments: