Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Millie and the kitties 3/19/08 AM

Came to see the clan around 8:30 this morning NO RAIN!!! Millie was happy to get out and get a decent walk!! got in and got her out first thing.... up to the bridge we went.. She is fascinated with the little purple-pink wildflowers growing on the walk.... just sniffin em and all busy with them!!LOL anyway she did her business and was ready to get home for her treat!!

got home had her treat and I fed the kitties, treats for them, cleaned cat box.. Millies favorite thing "ear treatment"!!!! she was great!! gave her 1/2 of the carver treat... then we couched it for 1/2 an hour... I just really enjoy spending time with her and she likes it too. So I have been spending extra time with her....

when I have to go I just tell her wanna treat?? and I give her 1/2 a treat.... then I hate to go :(
well, that time came about 9:45.....I went outside and took Millie with me we saw Holly Millie went and said Hi.... I brought in your tattered st pats hanging (from door that fell)
brought in Millie quick belly rub & kiss on head!!

be back later

No comments: