Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thompson Pets 3/30/08 AM

Arrived around 7 this morning... Sunny gave me a hard time getting out of his cage LOL... Finally after I had changed the water on his cage and changed the water and food on Roxy's cage and changed Roxys food and went out to feed raven and Hercules and came back in , Sunny finally let me let him step up to get him out to get his food bowls out! LOL
Sunny was a darling today didn't try to nip at me and he stayed on my hand a little bit! I got a couple nice pictures of that!
Roxy was talking up a storm!! Hi Roxy and pretty girl and told me Byebye!! I was having a lot of fun with them today!!
Raven and Hercules were fed and given fresh water and a milk bone and a chewy treat.
I really enjoy your birds though.. I find myself staying longer to talk with them and spend a little extra time getting to know them...
They are quite extraordinary little characters!! I am enjoying this like you wouldn't believe and I hope that you will call on me again if you ever need to go out of town again!!
I will be back this evening to put them to bed!!
Pics will be posted on separate post :)

No comments: