Sunday, March 9, 2008

Millie and the kitties 3/9/08 AM

Millie very excited to get out this morning!! gave her a treat and off we went! we went past the bridge today.. saw a couple of HUGE Akitas... she was pretty interested in them..we kept going..
Millie in a real happy mood, guess she knows Mom and Dad are coming home today!!
Came home and did ear wash and drops in left ear.. Millies a saint... what a good girl.. Gave her a treat for being a good patient!!
Fed the kitties and gave them some treats. Cleaned cat box.
Actually got a little lovin from the kitties!!!!
Me and Millie met up at the couch for some one-on-one time... we have our routine down pat!
Kitties came up to the laptop table and hung out too.
Just talked to Millie-girl and did the ole head and ear rubbin and belly rubbin...she was just lovin it all :)
when I had to go I asked her of she wanted a treat (I save a 1/2 for her) and she never turns me down...so I gave her her snack and told her I had to go.... gave her a quick hug and told her I would see her tonight!!

everyone is doing fine!!!

No comments: