Sunday, March 16, 2008

Millie and the kitties 3/16/08 AM

Millies greeted me at the door all happy tail wagging!!! gave her a treat and filled her dry bowl... Couldn't find her leash!!!! PANIC!!! checked by garage! there it was!! whew!!
leashed up and went on our walk! we walked up to the bridge and saw our Akita friends.. Millie did her thing and then had a little spring in her step!! LOL we trotted on home.
Fed the kitties, gave them some treats, cleaned cat box. gave Millie her ear wash/drops and her treat.
Millie and I then retired to the couch for cuddle time... We watch Sudi and Lucky wrestle...
Millie sure is a good cuddle -bunny!!! we sacked out for a bit then I had to go petsit some kitties in Mansfield.. So I offered Millie girl a treat... Gave her half... told her I would be back tonight for our walk :)

everyones great!!!

No comments: