Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mallory Cats 3/11/08

Both Kitties came out as soon as I entered this morning AWWWWW. They are overcoming their shyness and becoming more friendly each day :)
Fed them their dry food and gave them fresh water. Scooped lumps out of both litter boxes (still using upstairs litter box more frequently).
Sat on couch and called them. Chowder came right to me. Lay down next to me and let me rub her head and ear and back. She was nuzzling my feet and let me hold her a little. She seems to be the love bug!! she is very loving and affectionate :)
Pasha is coming around, he lets me pet him a little but doesn't stick around too long..
Played with Chowder a little with the stick toy and threw the mouse a little.. Pasha disappeared LOL...
tuned on bathroom light and turned kitchen lights off..

everyone is doing fine.. They are eating well and purring and cozying up to me (well, chowder is pasha is coming around!)

No comments: