Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Charlie Zini 3/25/08

Sorry I am late posting... long day yesterday!!
Charlie was alseep on his little bed when I came in..I woke him up and he strectched out and got himself together and we went on our walk!.. he was really fascinated with a truck and a motorcycle that were parked in driveways!! did a lot of urinating... we came home and it was so nice we went out in the yard and I let him soak up some sun.. He urinated some more and he BM'ed too Good Boy!!
came inside and we played on the mat awhile.. he was just rollin and I was just rubbin his belly and his head he was so happy!! very happy baby!!!
when I had to go I gave him a treat (broken in half ) and led him to the bedroom he started eating so I gave him a smooch and told him I would see him later!!

be back Thursday!!

No comments: