Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mallory Cats 3/8/08

Was a running a bit late today. The kitties were nowhere to be seen at first til they heard me with the food!! then they both came runnin!! I gave them their dry food with 1/2 a can each of canned.. MMMMM they were happy.. gave them fresh water.. Cleaned litter box..
waited for the kitties to eat..
Got to know Chowder.Sheplayed a little with me ,let me pet her. Threw the mouse a little... she is still a bit shy, but we have 2 weeks to get to know one another
Pasha was a little shy today too. Came out a lot meowed a lot, let me pet her a few times... Right before I left she let me rub her belly, she was all stretched out and I was rubbing her and petting her and she gave me a little love bite! LOL
While I was there the neighbor came by and picked up my business card.
Everyone is doing well..
maybe tomorrow I will try to brush Chowder and get some more petting time in! :)
Turned off bathroom light and turned on kitchen light... I will check upstairs litter box tomorrow..
all is well!
took some pics will post later!

No comments: