Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Charlie Zini 3/4/08

Charlie was awake in his bed when I arrived! I came in and he was waggin his little stump!! then he rolled around and let me rub his tummy did some strectching and we went for our walk!!
Charlie and I walked to the stop sign and back, he barled at a guy on a motorcycle! and he urinated about 5x, he laso BMed ...solid and a little bit of loose stool at the end..
we came home, I wiped him off (butt, belly and thighs). we wrnt to the matt and did some itchin, scratchin and belly, head rubbin!
I think he didn't want to be bothered for a bit..then he wanted some lovin so I did!!
He drank a lot of water after our walk so I let him out in back for awhile... H eloved the warmth of the sun , he urinated, then he just laid out on the deck...I had to call him in... I would have let him stay if I didn't have to go :)

gave him a treat (broken in half) and led him to the bedroom..gave him a little more TLC and went on my way...

be back Thursday

No comments: