Friday, March 21, 2008

Jax Gomez 3/21/08

Jax is such a good boy!! was very excited to see me but he listened well!! we went outside right away... He urinated then came inside. I gave him fresh water and then his food.. I put the Kong in his food... he didn't want to eat, but brought me his toy... I threw the toy a few times and played with him a few minutes, then tried to get him to eat... Then I called you!
Took Jax on his walk.. He pooped halfway to the school (got it in the bag and put it in the garbage by the school). We then just sort of walked all arounf the school area for half an hour,,, At first Jax started pulling, then I think he realized I wasn't going to let him take ME for a walk and I told him EASY and he started slowing down and walking beside me and I told him Good Boy... It went really well.. He was real happy to get out and smell things and chase the bugs!!
I think the landscapers at the school were scared of him (GOOD)..
well, we came home and I tried to get him to eat... Nope..
let him in the yard again.. He urinated and pooped again and spent a few minutes out there smellin stuff and being a dog...
brought him in and he took the kong out of the food bowl but would not eat his food so I put him back in his crate...
I forgot to put the bowl back up on the counter (oops I am sorry)
The key is on the kitchen table with copies of your signed documents and copies of all my information (certification, insurance and background check).
I had a wonderful time with Jax and we got along great. He listened well and we had no problems at all...
Call me whenever you need me :)

will post some pics I took of Jax

No comments: