Thursday, March 20, 2008

Millie and the kitties 3/20/08 PM

Millie girl was so sweet when I came in tonight no barking a little whining... gave her the wet food and her dry food and fed Sam and the kitties while she ate... Then we leashed up and went on our walk... she smelled her flowers!!!! she did her thing and headed for home.. Almost left without me, I had to tell her to wait at the corner..
Got home..Did Millies ear treatment.. gave her a carvers treat for being good.. Gave the kitties treats.. met Millie on the floor by the couch and we did our snuggling... Lucky came too!!
Lucky was licking Millies foot and nuzzling Millies head I was so touched, it was so cute. awwwwwwwww! I have pics will post them later.. :) well, we all hung out a bit.. I had to meet a woman for a key, so I had to leave my Millie girl.
Gave Millies half a treat and kissed her head and gave her a hug and told her mom and dad and her kids would be home in the morning
Miss her already!! :(

No comments: