Friday, March 28, 2008

Autreys Girls 3/27/08

The girls made me so proud and happy yesterday.. they were just extraordinarily HAPPY!! Tails were waggin, everyone just seemed to be in a great mood. Everyone was very good for laptime!!. we played! we cuddled ! we were patient!! Abby gave me kisses!! abby was patient!! Maggies tail was just waggin! cait was the biggest sweetest love bug!! daisy just sweet as pie ALL of them were just awesome!! I never have a problem with any of them but today just seemed to be a bit different... I didn't have to call anyone twice and everyone was just REALLY good! I hated to leave them!! If I didn't have a chiro visit I would have stayed longer!!
we did the usual spent a little extra time outside with it being so nice and warm out.. did a little tag and they just follow me like I am mother hen or something its too cute!!
anyway!! have a great weekend !!
I will be back Tuesday!!

No comments: