Friday, March 28, 2008

Thompson Pets 3/28/08 PM

Came to see the kids at 6:30. I could hear Sunny from outside!!! Brought in the mail and came in.. Sunny was talking up a storm!!
Changed water bowls for everyone first. Then I tried to get Sunny's food bowl with him in the cage...Nope. he didn't like that idea. So, I let him out and he hopped on top of the cage while I topped his food bowls. Then I topped Roxy's food bowl. Then I told Sunny it was bedtime, night- night, sleepy -time and he went right back in like a good boy!!
I grabbed a couple milk bones and rawhide strips an and went out to see Raven and Hercules.. they were real happy to see me!.. gave them fresh water and a little food in their bowls.. Raven ate right away. Hercules was much more interested in the rawhide! Hercules finally decided to eat (after Raven ate almost everything so I gave Hercules some food). Raven started eating her rawhide and running allover the yard!! she was really excited!! she got me with her tail ! wow its stung!!! strong girl!!
Came back in and covered up Roxy and Sunny and told them goodnight and shut the blinds in the kitchen.
I will be back in the morning.
I forgot my camera!! I will bring it in the morning and get those pictures!!!! :)

No comments: