Saturday, March 22, 2008

Long Dogs 3/22/08 mid-day

since I came a little later this morning to let the kids out to play outsdie I came a little later this afternoon. 2pm.
let everyone out... we actually stayed outside for awhile.. Then we came back in and Addie and Babygirl nibbled on some food and water. everyone was playing with toys (babygirl) or chewies (shasta and addie) and keeping tyhemselves busy..Babygirl is pretty much glued to my hip when I am there.. Either at my side or on my lap.. Sometimes she ventures off and plays with the others or gets a toy. but comes back to me...
stayed inside awhile...then back outside for awhile again...
I stayed about 50 minutes.... they are doing great.. Butterfly kept to herself this afternoon. Saw her up in the chair... I will be back this evening...
brought back in garbage cans

No comments: