Sunday, March 16, 2008

Millie and the kitties 3/16/08 PM

Millie was extremely excited when I got there. Either she REALLY wanted that wet food or she REALLY wanted to go out!! LOL she ate first and then we went out! :) went past the bridge to the side street and back. Ran into a little dog on the way...Millie could care less, she knew she had a treat waiting at home ...good girl!
got home Millie had her treat. Fed kitties. Fed Sam. Gave Kitties treats... Times for Millies ear treatment.. Took it like a soldier!! good girl gave her a treat!!
met millie on the couch for some lovin time... We just lay down together and I held her and rubbed her head and feet and her tummy and talked to her.. The kids (kittens) were wrestlin again... Millie was lickin my hand awwwwwww LOL she is the sweetest girl :)
after awhile I asked her if she wanted a treat (this girls gonna get fat from me) I gave her 1/2 a treat.. Kissed her on her head and told her I would be back for her in the morning... She sat on the stairs as I left :(
I hate saying goodbye... be back in the AM

No comments: